PRICE, INVOICING AND PAYMENT
- You agree to pay us any Charges, any Other Expenses and any Insurance Costs, for the Services that you have requested, as set out in the Proposal (Rental Charges). All amounts are stated in PKR or USD.
- Each Rental Charge calculated and invoiced to you at the time of the return of the Vehicle is subject to subsequent verification by us. If a Rental Charge is to be adjusted, we will provide details to you if we have your contact details.
- The minimum amount you must pay for the rental of the Vehicle is an amount equal to one day’s rental at the ‘daily rate’ shown on the Proposal plus the amount payable for the number of kilometres driven during the Rental Period at the ‘per kilometre’ rate shown on the Proposal.
- Distance charges are measured from the Vehicle’s odometer.
- We will pay, within a reasonable time, any refund due to you by such method as we may choose.
- You agree to pay our Invoices within the Invoice Terms. If an Invoice is unpaid for more than 2 days then, after written notice to you and provided we do not know the location of the Vehicle, we may report the Vehicle stolen to the police.
- We may charge interest at the rate of % per month on any amounts unpaid after the expiry of 2 days after the payment date.
- If Invoices are unpaid for 2 days after the payment date, we have the right to engage debt collection services for the collection of unpaid and undisputed debt, and the right to commence legal proceedings for any outstanding amounts owed to us.
- Our pricing structure, payment methods and these Terms may be amended from time to time in our discretion. The pricing changes will apply to you for services provided to you after the date of the change. All other changes will apply from the date that the amended or new Terms are posted on our website or are provided to you, whichever is earlier.