OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The work and materials that we provide to you in carrying out the Services contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and is protected by Australian and international laws (Materials). We own the copyright which subsists in all creative and literary works incorporated into our Materials.
- You agree that, as between you and us, we own all Intellectual Property rights in our Materials, and that nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any Intellectual Property ownership rights in our Materials, except as stated in these Terms or with our written permission.
- Your use of our Materials does not grant you a licence, or act as a right of use, any of the Intellectual Property in the Materials, whether registered or unregistered, except as stated in these Terms or with our written permission.
- You must not breach our copyright or Intellectual Property rights by, including but not limited to:
- Altering or modifying any of the Materials.
- Creating derivative works from the Materials.
- Using our Materials for commercial purposes such as onsale to third parties.